signature?

Wednesday 25 August 2010


Okay, so i already wrote this post, then i went to edit my first one and it went above this one on my blog which annoyed me. I guess im a bit of a perfectionist. Anyway. I copied all this text, went to delete the post and then paste it into a new post except i couldnt work out how to delete the post. Hence i have a blank post from yesterday. And in all the confusion i forgot to create a new post to copy my text into so ive lost all the text i wrote! So i'm starting again:
I've decided to personalise the blog a little and sign off each post with a 'signature' which ive created. I took several fonts off dafont.com and used them to write my name. I had a bit of trouble since i had to download winzip to unzip all the files the fonts came with. I also had to follow several steps to make them show up on microsoft word. It finally worked and ive printscreened the signatures into paint.net so i can make them into an image to share. Dont know which one to choose though? Also I would really love to be able to edit my name header because the text at the moment is so boring! I'm sure i'll work it out at some point.

1 comment :

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)