all fun and games

Thursday 2 September 2010

Just a quick one today. Spent the day at a theme park called Alton Towers - it was a college get to know people trip since i've just started at a new college. Didn't really get to know people but thats cause i'm generally shy and not always the first to make conversation.


Hopefully i'll meet more people in my lessons, which start tomorrow. Which brings me on to the fact that I may not blog as often (not that anyone reads it anyway.) This year is a busy year:


01. AS-levels
02. Find a part time job
03. Volunteer work
04. Make new friends
05. Start looking at universities
06. Leeds Festival 2011
07. A trip to Rome with the boyfriend?


And the list probably goes on. But we'll get to that some other time.
Was going to try an outfit post today, but never got round to it. I surprisingly like what i was wearing which is always good news. I had on - a topman grey jacket, a black and white stripey top from topshop, some denim shorts from oxfam, my gran's old brown belt and some tan sandals from the sale at zara. Will get round to doing an outfit post one day, i promise!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)