Duke Of Edinburgh

Friday 8 October 2010

I MUST BE CRAZY! I have signed up to do the DoE award this year and our first camp is this weekend. This one is only for one night but the real thing is 3 nights and 4 days walking. I have never camped before in my life so this will be an experience. We have to carry a 65ltr back pack and be completely self sufficient - which means no shopping! It has meant that my mum spent a ridiculous amount of money on buying me things so i would be comfortable and safe.



This is my generally oversized back pack for the next two days. Apologies for the bad picutre quality but the lighting is really bad at this time. More than likely i wont blog over the next two days but ill get something up on monday. My boyfriend has said that he'd take pictures for an outfit post which could be quite helpful seeing as self timer just wasnt working for me. If the weather picks up a bit we may be able able to get some snaps outside before it sets in for the rest of the year no doubt.


Hope everyone is well. Welcome to the two new followers aswell! You make me all excited. Thank you.


1 comment :

  1. I did D of E this year too! it was so so so tiring, i ached for days after the exibitions and stuff! but it was so funny too! there were times when our whole team were just snapping at each other, but others when we'd point to like a donkey and say "thats you" haha! Camping was major fun too, sneaking around at like 1am playing cards in the tent! I hope you have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)