Should i?

Tuesday 2 November 2010



01. Okay so im a sucker for skinny jeans. I practically used to live in them. Right now i am trying to not wear them so much cause there are just so many other options - skirts, dresses, shorts, trousers, playsuits. But i saw these in topshop this week and i couldnt not post about them. Deep down i still love skinny jeans, i guess its kind of a habit. These are like the perfect colour for this season too! The last pair i bought from topshop i wasnt too happy with though. Its  seems as though the elastic has gone in them and they have stretched all over the surface so they are unwearable. I cant say that is putting me off buying these.
What does everyone else think about the subject of jeans? A good yes or a definate no?

02. Follow five: Cowbiscuits, Victoria, Kelly, Emma, Daisy Kate

 

2 comments :

  1. I suck at jeans shopping i hate my muffin top so i always get stretch wait ones which are sooo comfy! I say try them on first if they look killer - buy! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)