Tatty Devine

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Another great site which i have found since i have started blogging. These rings are quirky and a real different style to all the gold and silver on the highstreet at the moment. I reckon they are slightly overpriced but they are too unique to miss out on.


They are from Tatty Devine and come in 3 colours. Oh and whats with the odd looking women wearing the ring on their website?

No doubt i will do a post tomorrow on all this snow we seem to have! I went for a lovely stroll with my friend today and took some nice photos. I also have the day off college tomorrow (due to snow) so will have plenty of time to post. May try and redo my blog layout a bit too. Hope everyone is keeping warm.


4 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatty Devine is so amazing, just a bit overpriced like you said. Thank you for your sweet comment :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alice,

    Thanks for the post! We love the telephone rings too,

    Hope your having a fun snow day x

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)