Owl ring

Wednesday 22 December 2010

1,2,3,4

I actually think these all go together quite nicely. I really like the colour of the shirt (seem to be liking this colour in everything at the moment). I created the image for this post a few days back and since then the owl ring seems to have sold out, i did see one in my local store yesterday though. Tried these shoes on today too, my feet are really narrow which means i kind of slip out of them :( plus my boyfriend didnt seem too happy that i was taller than him in them.
ps. i forgot to add on how excited i am about christmas in 3 sleeps!

5 comments :

  1. I really want that shirt and those shoes too. Tried them on also today, and had the same problem.. they are gorgeous though.

    R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i love the owl ring its so cute

    and im loving that colour at the moment too,its so wintery :)

    kate
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that owl ring! Actually I love anything with an owl in it hehe
    Forever21has the cutesy ones :D (for a cheap price!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that shirt and bought it for the colour, so gorgeous. I wish I could walk in heels like that, 'cause I would just snap those babies up!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colour of that shirt!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)