Thursday 16 December 2010

Tumblr_lcxsufjduj1qcfmeno1_500_large
photo from weheartit.com

I am so typically fed up with my laptop. Its slow, unrespoinsive and never actually seems to do what i tell it to do. Oh and now paint.net has gone and broken too. It might not be the best things to use but its what i have always used and i love it. Its free to download and easy to use. But right now it wont let me access and of the images i save through it, even if i save them in another file. I have tried everything and this is stressing me out greatly. I have several things that i want to get up on the blog and its just not happening. Rant over.
On the other hand exams are over and its my last day before the holidays in college tomorrow so i will have more time to sort things out. Oh and my boyfriend has buggered off to Nottingham Uni for 5 days :( Its not long but holidays are the best time we have together to be honest. Congrats if you made it through all that.


3 comments :

  1. dont worry, everyone rants now and again. jsut keep thinking about xmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya! I came across your blog, and really like it<<Im following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute picture!
    don't stress about the technology troubles, i find if you get annoyed at them it just takes longer to solve :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)