Make sure you turn the light out before you go to bed.

Sunday 6 February 2011

Tumblr_lfc1imtgqf1qa53bzo1_500_large

Another we heart it image and quick post. Still in that major super busy stage and seem to have a lot going on which never ends. Few things to update you on:

01. I have started on my way to completing one of my new year resolutions. I have officially signed up for this years Race For Life in Halifax. Im racing with my mum and my sister and we want to raise as much money as possible for those who really need it.

02. I have got a place on a weeks volunteering residential in a Vitalise respite centre down in Southport. Its the kind of things i have wanted to do for a while, it will also give me a great start looking into medicine and working with those with disabilities.

03. Im trying to be more cautious with my money, generally, but especially this month. I am earning money now so its great to have that bit extra coming in. However i think i may struggle not buying this month, there are some gorgeous pieces coming up in spring/summer collections. (Wait for another wishlist.)

Please bare with me, i will be back asap, honest guys. Merci.

3 comments :

  1. good luck for race for life!
    amy,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the race for life a couple of years ago! have fun and i hope you manage to raise tons of money! :)

    http://alexa-bella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the race for life, that's a great thing to do x

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)