Young Love

Monday 14 February 2011

Tumblr_lfx2robzbq1qf0zppo1_500_large
ph: we heart it

You've heard it all day, but happy valentines. I enjoy the time it gives me with my boyfriend and the special feeling you get inside knowing you have some to share it with. But love should be for every day of the year, not just celebrated on one. It didnt stop us from going out for that 'valentines meal' and buying roses and baking buns (i forgot to get a picture since he came round and surprised me before i could finish them!) I had a wonderful time, but i do everytime i see him.
Cheese all over and done with now, honsest guys. Hope everyone has had a great day, including all those who are single. Love can be shared between friends and family too :)


1 comment :

  1. Hope you had a lovely meal!
    Such a sweet picture there,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)