When i am with you, I am happy

Sunday 20 March 2011

All images from Boots.com

I am all out of perfume and really need some more. I have had Nina before and its definitely one for summer, but ever since i bought Daisy i dont think i can go back! I love the scent of it and the look of the bottle. But is it really worth it? The other two are ones i have tried out in store and like. Both quite old stock but i dont think that matters. What are your favourite perfumes?
After a pretty laid back weekend i have a pretty stressful week. Full day in college every day. Stats mock tomorrow. Biology written coursework on wednesday and chemistry assessed practicals. So i had best get back to revising graphs and probabilitys and equations.

4 comments :

  1. look all these perfumes! they smell gorge! but i havent smelt diesel yet!
    ughh speaking of school, im dreading it aha!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love DKNY Be Delicious Night and Givenchy Ange Ou Demon. Yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love daisy! i always seem to go back to it too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)