Its times like these remind me.

Wednesday 20 April 2011


A quick summer outfit which i am liking at the moment. All items are from topshop. I really need to go shopping because i havent been in so long, but i have a pile of work and revision today for exams that are coming up. Will try and get a decent photo of my hair, probably take one outside today in this beautiful weather we are having. I am on my holidays right now, but i dont think everyone is, make the most of this weather though. Its glorious!

2 comments :

  1. I really like the green thank top it's really nice :) Reminds me that we don't have a topshop in Toronto :(
    XxTrayxX from:

    Strunglights
    &
    Pages of Tray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want that green top! Looks so smooth!
    Wanna follow each other?

    Smiles,
    Aina

    www.thedustyloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)