DIY Skirt

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Jumper - New Look
Skirt - DIY
Converse - Office

Taken these photos in pretty much the dark (it wasnt as dark as it looked, flash has made it that way) but i wanted to show you what i wore today. This jumper is from last season but i havent been shopping in a while so havent got many new things to show you. Except this skirt. This is the one i made in the holidays with my grannys help. The pattern is really simple and the whole things took me about 4 hours to do. I am not sure where the material is from because my granny bought it with her but i think the pattern is so cute! I also couldnt resist popping a photo of my kitten cat in there because he was out whilst we were taking photos and wouldnt stop meowing.
Oh and i have tumblr now, alicelilym. Only just learning how it all works but i like it. If anyone is good with tumblr a few tips would be great. My exams are starting in just two weeks, just like everyone elses seems too. So my posts may not be regular up until then. Cant wait for them all to be over because i have so much lined to do after, cant wait. What are everyones plans for summer?

6 comments :

  1. That skirt is so cute! I can't believe you made it yourself. It looks like something you'd get from H&M

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so cute, I'd love to see a tutorial of it. Well, there isn't really any tips to give for tumblr but I'd be happy to help if you need :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. no way you made the skirt!? i love it! so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the skirt looks great! Aww and your cat is adorable, looks similar to mine when he was younger ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your skirt! And plus you made it, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt's a great diy, great job on that! I love how it looks with the casual sweater. Cute outfit.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)