I wish i was down by the seaside

Sunday 15 May 2011


Shirt: vintage
Skirt: Topshop
Cardigan: Topshop
Boots: New Look

I wore this outfit yesterday but didnt get a chance to post it. I fell in love with this shirt last time i went into the vintage store in town. Its a mens XL shirt and only cost me £9 with student discount! The colours are just perfect and i have been looking for a shirt like this for a while to wear with my black skirt. The quality of the photos arent great but i dont know how to make them any better..
My first exam is on wednesday so i have been cramming in revision whenever possible. Good luck to everyone else who has exams and deadlines around this time too!

10 comments :

  1. Good luck with your exams

    www.foreversweet89.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your exams, I'm up to my eyeballs in revision atm :(. Love your shirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the flower in your hair looks really sweet, and nice find with the vintage shirt. Good luck with the exams! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit and the flower on your hair..special detail!! ;)

    Evi xoxo

    www.thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with exams I'm sure you'll do really well! love the shirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the checked shirt, and how you paired it with a black skirt! Good luck with your exams, I'm stressing as well! :)

    London's Closet xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great vintage find!!! I always tend to buy things that are too big for me :P

    Anyways, Good luck on your exams!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah wow, thats such a cool look! Shirt + skirt, loving it! :) I know what you mean, my exams are starting too! :/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! I'm following you now, would love if you followed me too
    xx
    ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your blog and just followed you on our tumblr!
    oxoxo

    www.wonderingwolves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)