A thousand promises, I only ever wanted one

Wednesday 21 September 2011

This term is going so fast. It usally drags alot, but i think cause i am doing so much its going pretty quickly. So relieved yesterday is over though. I had my ukcat (if anyone knows what that is!) and i did well in it so i am so pleased. Now i just need to crack on with my personal statement and deciding what universities to choose. If anyone is at Liverpool, Nottingham, Manchester, Leeds or Leicester it would be great to know what you think of the places :)

The title is lyrics from this song by the Little Comets. Just thought i would share it with you because they are a pretty awesome band. Saw them at leeds and they were definately one of my favourites.

1 comment :

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)