Nail varnish

Saturday 22 October 2011

Eyeko 

Barry M - cracking black, mushroom

 No7 - totally teal, betty blues, temptress

 Models Own- fuzzy peach, mystic mauve, black swirl, snow white, grace green, lilac dream

Nails Inc. 

Rimmel - 198 azure, 805 grey matter, 236 green grass, 320 rapid ruby, 195 perfect plum, 239 your majesty

My nail varnish collection had grown alot over the last year. The problem is, i see a new shade i want which i slightly different to the ones i have, so i end up buying it! I paint my nails quite a bit though because i have to take it off for work so i can use a new colour frequently. My favourites at the moment are the red rimmel one and the sparkly mauve from models own (and any other sparkly ones.) What shades are your favourite? Any i should buy?

x

5 comments :

  1. I love Models Own and No 7 polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR BLOG ! <3333
    i follow you, please follow me back ?!
    it means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, nice collection! I love the new metallic Topshop ones, they last quite well too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am incredibly jealous of your collection! I would kill to have all of these!
    I adore the Barry M ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo those eyeko nail polises look quite cool, may have to try them :)
    nevertemptfate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)