Crosses and females

Wednesday 25 January 2012





Somehow i ended up shopping in Leeds on sunday, when i should have been revising. But whilst i was there i bought these lovely things. It was still 20 percent off so they came to a decent price in the end as well. All of these are from topshop. The two tops are from a brand called Realitee and i couldnt decide between them, so got both. They are really easy to wear and go with the kind of things i already have. And these shoes.. they are so comfy! And the white soles just totally sold them to me. One exam left now, and then the next thing is getting my macbook. Excited!

x

8 comments :

  1. those shoes are gorgeous! good luck with your last exam xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes. I am so jealous :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Topshop sounds like an awesome store. Love those tees. We don't have a Topshop in Seattle, but hopefully it will come soon.
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty tops. Good luck with your final exam!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tops !x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need to find myself some more oversized shirts! these are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)