Hear those crocodiles ticking 'round the world

Wednesday 4 January 2012



Not the greatest 'outfit post' seeing as you cant really see my outfit. But the photos where you can didnt come out all that well, so you'll have to make do with my face. The shirt is from urban renewal and i bought it a while ago, become a pretty key piece for me, i love it. The grey hoody is from american apparel. You cant see it very well but my necklace is the cutest thing. Its 3 little vintage chairs in gold and silver, wish i knew what shop it was from, because it was given to me as a present. Is it bad that i am more likely to post frequently when i have revision to do?!

x

4 comments :

  1. Hahaha procrastination blogging is the best. Don't worry it's still creative and will ultimately help with the revision...totally...

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shirt looks lovely :) Argh good luck with revision, I always used to procrastinate a lot when I had some to do! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you're shirt, looks great with your hair to the side too so the collar is on show. Hope your revision goes well, get a cup of tea down you or something hot to help you through it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)