This was a good week

Tuesday 10 January 2012



This week i have: 
Had my hair cut, 
PASSED MY DRIVING TEST (eeeek), 
Watched many films, 
Sat a general studies exam (very badly),
Ordered some very cool leggings,
Done quite a bit of revision,
Celebrated my mums 50th birthday.

I cant wait till the leggings arrive, i will show you them when they do, they are a bit different. Oh, and did i mention i passed my driving test? I am a little bit excited! Just need to hopefully sort a car out. Thing is i will probably be leaving for uni in september so dont really want to buy a car, any ideas?

accountexpired:

omg she is amazing

Got '500 Days of Summer' on dvd for xmas and watched it with my brother over the weekend. Oh how i wish i could be Zooey Deschanel.

x

8 comments :

  1. I love Zooey Dechanel so so so so much! Also serious congratulations on the driving test it is so scary and it's amazing that you passed. Huzzah!

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on passing your test! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that film!! I have such a girl crush on Zooey! <3 Huge congrats on passing hun. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh i LOVE zooey, she's beautiful! i've been watching new girl, it's so good!

    hope you can enter my giveaway!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww lovely pics. Well done on passing your driving test! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos, congrats on passing your driving test! Best feeling in the world :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)