MACBOOK!

Sunday 29 January 2012




Bought the macbook pro i had been saving up for for ages yesterday, and i love it! It will probably take a bit of time to get used to seeing as i have always used pcs, but i think the way that macs work are great. I have to use to laptops until i get all my data transferred off my old one. Hoping it wont be too long though then i can sell this one and work solely off my mac. I have been playing around with the settings and all the different apps which are amazing! Will probably have so many questions when i cant work out how to do things will have to go back into the store and sort things out. Meanwhile here is what i wore today:

Skirt from H&M, top from topshop

Not been anywhere today so just a comfy outfit and messy hair. But my granny and grandad are coming for tea and we are having a roast. So i had best go help out really. 

x



4 comments :

  1. I've had my Macbook Pro for a few years now and, I must admit, I love it to pieces! They do take some getting used to, but once you do, you really can't go back to using a PC x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Macbooks are beautiful, I had one for a week before I returned it because I wanted the 14/15 inch, but ended up getting an iPad sigh. It's still on my wishlist though.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I really want one now. I am so jealous!

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! Definitely something I'd wear! and Macbooks are awesome.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)