Purple & white

Tuesday 17 January 2012


Painted my nails all dotty this week. The base is nails inc/saville row, and the dots are models own/snow white. 

I had one exam on monday which went better than the one last week so things are looking up. But what i am most excited about at the moment is that i am getting a macbook at the end of january! I have saved up for quite a while now and finally have enough so am going to get to an apple store after my exams. If i went before then i would just be playing on it and get no revision done!
Hope everyone is doing okay if they have exams.

x

4 comments :

  1. Your nails look lovely, good luck with the rest of your exams!

    www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the MACBook. You must have been a good girl.

    Adorable nails.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails came out beautiful! Hope you did well on your exam and that you get you macbook soon! :D

    x, I

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv the nails they look fab x

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)