Polka dots

Thursday 12 January 2012

(crappy background)

These are the leggings that i mentioned a few days ago. Now i love the colour of them and the spots and seams are all done in velvet. But im a bit unsure on the length. Most things i wear with tights or socks, dont have much this length and dont really have many shoes that would suit something like this. So i dont know whether to keep them or not.. Help?! 

Hope everyone is having a good week. This one has gone so fast for me! But its been a good one. Just need to get my exams done and out the way over these next couple of weeks and then i will be able to relax a bit more.

x

5 comments :

  1. I really like them! I'd probably have the same issues about what shoes to wear with them, I usually opt for ankle length leggings. Plain pumps would look nice, although it might be a little cold at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like them but the length is a little off maybe.. I would probs return them if it were me but I'm sure you can find a way to rock them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I'm not sure on the length, you'd have to wear them in spring with some pumps, cos they are really cute xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The length would definitely work for warm days where you can wear flats or other summery shoes - but I love the look of them otherwise!
    Sweet blog - I'm liking it so far :)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)