29-2-12

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Love how it is beginning to feel like spring/summer. Lately i have been really getting down and doing some college work. I have a really big chemistry that i mentioned about before and have been spending nearly 4 hours a day in the labs to get all my practical work done! But thankfully i am getting there and then i just have the graphs and write up to do. So to distract myself from all this work i have picked out a few books that i want to read:



Lucas - Kevin Brooks
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
The Hunger Games series - Suzanne Collins

I am currently reading Lucas, and if youve not read any Kevin Brooks before you definitely should. He has a really odd style of writing, and his books can be a bit creepy, but you cant put them down! I have read a few by him and i think Candy was my favourite (or Black Rabbit Summer). Great reviews of the hunger games have been everywhere so i have borrowed the series off a friend at work to read, hopefully before the film comes out. And finally i have just bought the last book after seeing it one someones blog - cant remember whos so let me know if it was you - and thought it sounded like a good read. I'll let you know.
Oh and happy leap day!


x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)