Pretty things

Sunday 26 February 2012




Found these amazing collars over at Little Me who has a big cartel shop, and i fell in love. There are more lovely ones over on the shop but these are some of my favourites. I am so tempted to buy the second collar, it is so unique! But i have spent a lot recently so am really trying to stop myself buying so much.
My life is still consisting of chemistry projects and my part time job, really wish time would slow down a bit. But looking forward to tomorrow where i am having a girly night in over at my friends house. That means dvds, chocolate and popcorn, cant wait!

x

7 comments :

  1. Love this!! Such pretty collars, especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for the comment my lovely, I adore Little Me, it's such a lovely shop. I ought to purchase from it soon!

    Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are lovely, the second one especially is quite something! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet - I love the second one! Hope you have a good time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last one is so classic, my definite favourite. Have fun at your girly evening!
    R xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love the first one! It's so lovely and delicate-looking and pretty!

    Jessica | Vixenelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. these collars are soooo... pretty :) especially the first!
    lovely blog you have here, dear :)

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)