Daisies

Sunday 6 May 2012

If you follow Vicky over at Heartshaker then this may be a little like deja vu. But i couldnt not share it with others. Daisy jewellery (which is a shop i had never heard of before) have a collection out called Vintage Daisy. Its no secret that i absolutely love daisies. They remind me of sunny days, parks and making daisy chains. This collection is really simple but unique.




All the pieces are made form gold and silver, so are priced quite highly. Definitely not something to buy on a wim. But maybe something to treat myself too sometime. I think the studs are probably my favourite piece from the collection. I also think the bumble bee necklace (seen on their site) is absolutely adorable!

x

ps. does anyone know how i can get rid of the 'shadow border' which seems to appear round my pictures?

5 comments :

  1. These are so pretty, really love the studs too! So cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are really lovely, the earrings would look gorgeous on, perfect for Summer (whenever we get Summer in this country that is..) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw these are amazingly sweet, ideal spring jewellery
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)