Elf Cosmetics

Saturday 9 June 2012

Its a little late coming but here is what i bought from Elf last week.

Left to right: Fair Pink, Twinkle, Matte Finisher, Black 





The only polish i have tried is the Twinkle one, and it looked great on my nails after two coats. The only problem i had was getting it off! It took at least 45 minutes to get off! I really want to try out the matte finisher but just havent had a chance yet. The false lashes are really just for a night out, i like to wear them so that i look more made up than during the day :) And i would really recommend the lip tint. It is very moisturising and gives a lovely colour on my lips.

I am just coming into the thick of my exams now with 5 in the next two weeks so i really need to get down to some solid revision. But then after the 25th i will have completely finished and i cant wait. Some really great things that i am looking forward too. Oh and dont forget to enter my giveaway that finishes next week.

x

8 comments :

  1. Good luck with your exams :)

    www.lifeslittlestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the matte finisher, it's great but you need to leave it for a while even though it looks like it sets really quickly it doesn't! Good luck with your exams :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great purchases! I really want to give that matte finisher a go, might have to have a cheeky purchase!
    Good luck with your exams!

    Drea @ Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love elf, it takes all of my willpower to not buy like everything on there! I love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love elf, it's nice stuff and doesn't make my bank account cry.

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great buys! I love ELF nail varnishes :)

    Hannah x
    http://hannahlouisef.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)