Skinny Love

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Got another outfit post for you. Two in the same week, go me!



Jeans and top - topshop, flip flops - dorothy perkins

I bought these jeans recently from the topshop sale. They are the high waist Kristen jeans and i already had this style in another colour. I think they fit really well and are really comfy. I dont like to buy jeans now unless they are high waisted, think i am going to sell my low rise black skinnies at some point. I know a lot of bloggers prefer skirts and dresses, which i love too, but sometimes i think you cant beat a pair of skinny jeans.


Thought id also show you a few bracelets from my collection, these are the ones i wear quite often. Ive worn my watch everyday since i got it for christmas in 2010. Its actually got a couple of scratches on the face now :( The black one is what my brother bought me back when he went on a school trip to france. I love how delicate the bracelet my best friend got my for my birthday is. It has a small A and a love heart engraved into the silver charm. The colourful ones are mainly from holidays, although i have quite a few friendship style bracelets i have made myself. As well as these i have loads i have bought online which i also love to wear. But i do like to have a story behind some of them.

x

6 comments :

  1. These jeans really suit you :)! I've gone off jeans in the past year or so because they all go saggy as soon as I put them on x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your bracelets, especially the one you got for your 18th birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the jeans looks amazing on you and your bracelets are all very pretty.
    i need such a casio watch, it's a simple but nice addition to every outfit :)

    http://londonandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shirt, go females! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color of those skinnies! As you mentioned, I'm a big fan of dresses and skirts but I do love to wear a pair of jeans from time to time; especially during winter!

    x, I

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOD!! i have these jeans too and they are my absolute fave! i cant live without them now and if they ever stopped making them i dont know what i would do! i feel really weird wearing low waisted jeans now too.. ahahahaa :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)