Floral Peplum Tee

Wednesday 5 September 2012



This is one of my go-to hairstyles at the moment, its done with a hair donut. Most people already know how to do it but i have only lately found a way that works for me. If people like i can show a quick tutorial.

Top - topshop, leggings - zara, hoody - american apparel, converse - office

I had this top on my wishlist and ordered it when topshop had free delivery, and with student discount on top it only came to £10.20 which i think is quite reasonable. I love the print on it and think peplum tops are really flattering. This is a simple outfit but i was only ticking off a to-do list yesterday so wanted to be comfortable. It got sunny later on so i didnt actually need my hoody, think the outfit looks better without it anyway.

Had a successful ikea trip on monday. Which actually turned into ikea/sainsburys/wilkinsons/john lewis by the time we had finished! But i think i am now fully kitted out for university life. I need to sort through everything in my room but have a week still to do that.
As well as sorting the next week will be filled with seeing my friends and saying lots of goodbyes. Going to my friends tomorrow where we will cook a meal for a group of us, going out a couple of times for birthdays too and saying goodbye to people at work. One thing i am looking forward to is being able to paint my nails without having to take it off for work all the time! Look out for more nail/design posts to come.

Hope people who have already gone back too school are enjoying themselves. I honestly cant wait to get into university!

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)