Wishlist #3

Friday 28 September 2012

Just another quick wishlist for you all.  Quite a mix of items, all things i have saved in my favourites over the week.


I am definitely a jeans girl at heart and have picked out three pairs here. Two from topshop (these and these) and one from monki here. I could actually do with a new pair at the moment too seeing as i came off my bike yesterday in the city centre and have made a big hole in a pair i wear all the time! The only problem i have is that topshop jeans often seem to lose their colour and stretch, not sure if this is just my experience though?
The knitted top is from monki too and looks so snuggly! I have a thing for long sleeves lately and bought a couple of tops from h+m this week. Also loving khaki as we head into autumn and this skirt from topshop would be a perfect staple. The last item of clothing is the jumpsuit from urban outfitters. I dont own anything like this and wouldnt know where to start in styling it (any suggestions welcome!) but it looks so perfect, and its been reduced to £20. It clearly wants me to buy it.
The final products are just off the boots website. I love Daisy by Marc Jacobs and tried Dot on not that long ago and think i may love it even more. When my perfume runs out this will be the next on my list. I think i saw this rapid dry spray as a review on someones blog, so let me know if it was you, and i am quite intrigued to try it out. I usually end up doing my nails in a rush so if it works it would be really useful.

In other news i have just finished my first proper week of university and am really loving it. There has been quite a lot of work already but i find it all really interesting. I have also decided on which camera i am buying and just need to get round to finding the best place to buy it now. Cant wait to get back to taking photos for here!

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)