Daisystreet jumper

Thursday 18 October 2012

 



 Jumper - c/o daisystreet

This post is quite belated because i actually received this jumper about 3 weeks ago! But i havent had a chance to photograph it since i didnt have a decent camera. Its from Daisystreet who are an online fashion store. I started shopping there because they do great heels for nights out at really cheap prices! But they also have some great items of clothing too.
I was a little disappointed with this jumper because it is smaller than i thought it would be. Its a size 8 which is what i usually get but the sleeves are too short (i have rolled them up slightly in the photos). But for £20 and free delivery you cant go wrong really! And the inside is really soft! I have my eyes on these boots at the moment from Daisystreet. They are absolute dupes for the office pair.


x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)