Minnie dress

Monday 22 October 2012

I posted about the items i had picked out of the topshop sale last week, and thought i would show you one in an outfit post today. It doesnt photograph that well and looks much better irl. But this is a little dress by Annie Greenabelle for topshop.





This is the first time i have done an outfit post in my uni room. With a bit of rearranging of the furniture i can set up my tripod to get photos against a blank wall. My face wasnt cooperating in these photos though hence why it is just pictures of the dress (although thats all that matters!). I would pair this with my large parka coat from topshop that i got last year because its definitely too chilly to wear on its own.
The last photo is a quick snap of how i have been doing my hair quite a lot lately. I have left it curly and clipped it back with some large jaw grip clips from boots. Its a really easy way to get my fringe back out of my face without just tucking it behind my ear which gets a bit boring.

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)