#1 Christmas outfit

Tuesday 20 November 2012

So its just over a month till christmas now. I cant believe it has come around to fast! It definitely has to be my favourite time of year, made even more special this year because it will the first time in about 3 months that i will be spending weeks at home. I cannot wait to bake and DIY gifts and decorations, see all my family, eat lots of christmas goodies, give and receive presents and just enjoy a break away from work. So i thought i would share a little series of christmas posts with you all. Starting with a bloggers staple: clothes!

Dress - Monki
Nail polish and necklace - Topshop
Loose powder - Barry M
Heels - Miss Selfridge

This is not a usual outfit for me, but when i saw it i fell in love with this dress. Its something i would have to try on because i find i love the idea of midi dresses and skirts but they dont suit me. But i think it would make the perfect christmas party dress! Ive also picked a few items that i would pair with it. Gone for black accessories (with the exception of gold sparkly nail polish) because i think the dress would look better with a simple outfit. What do you think of this ensemble?
Also, let me know if you have done any christmas outfits with party dresses. I am on the hunt this year for the perfect one!

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)