#3 Christmas tag

Tuesday 4 December 2012


Saw this over on Nina's blog and I love getting a little insight into everyone elses christmas, so here is a look into mine.

What is your favourite holiday movie?
You cant beat Elf! Its the film i watch every single year with my brother and sister and always gets me really excited!

What is your favourite christmas colour?
It has to bed red. Red jumper, red nails, red decorations (although i mix in some silver and gold too) :)

Do you like to stay in your pjs or dress up for christmas?
I usually have a mixture. We always go down in the morning in our pjs to open our first lot of presents but then we all go at get glammed up in dresses for our family presents and christmas meal.

If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be for?
I think it would have to be a joint present (that counts as one person right?) for my mum and dad. I love to buy them gifts to show how much i appreciate and love them.

Do you open your gifts on christmas eve or christmas morning?
Christmas morning! We all wait at the top of the stairs nice and early until all the adults get up, got to love a family tradition.

Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
No but i would love too, they always look amazing.

What do you like to do over the christmas holidays?
Its a time to see my family and friends. Especially this year because i have been away at uni so will be going back for a month over christmas. I also love going on walks and eating loads of food!

What is your favourite christmas smell?
I get told it doesnt smell.. but tinsel. When we get the 'christmas box' down from the loft with all the decorations in and open it up it just smells like christmas. Anyone else get this?

What is your favourite christmas meal or treat?
I dont think i can pick something in particular, i just love the all meals over christmas. We always go out somewhere lovely on christmas eve. Have a big brunch of croissants and eggs and toast and cereal, with the big traditional christmas meal in the afternoon on christmas day. And then at my aunties a few days later have a huge leftovers buffet with added extras like cous cous and potato dauphinoise!

What is your favourite holiday song?
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You. Enough said.



Any christmas wishes?
I really want some snow this year! And also just for everyone to be happy and healthy over christmas so we can all have a great time :)

Let me know in the comments if you do this tag cause i would love to read them!

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)