Who said i couldnt be a reindeer?

Tuesday 18 December 2012

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that i attended the Daisystreet Christmas party and they had some really great clothes out on show. The lovely ladies who organised it allowed us to pick one item to review! There were a couple of things that i had my eye on but in the end i went for the Taska Ornate Circular Stitch Crop Top in Gold. It got its first outing at my family christmas party this weekend and i got so many compliments from everyone there :)

Party outfit

Party outfit

Party outfit
Top - Daisystreet, Skirt - Topshop

I really like the detail on this top and its the kind of item that can be dressed up or down. The only thing i wasnt so keen on were the slits at the bottom but when i paired it with a high waisted skirt i think it looks a bit like a dress a i love it! Although when i saw the way they styled it online i think it looks good too. How would you style it?

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)