6 happy things from this week #2

Wednesday 30 January 2013

From southport pier.

- The team i support in football beat Aston Villa in the semi-finals of the cup so we are going to Wembley!!

- My boyfriend came and visited me for the weekend before my second semester starts. It was lovely to get to spend time with him.

- We took a day trip to Southport which was sooo windy! But a great day.

- Spent an evening watching junior doctors with one of my friends at uni. Had to follow it up with Michael Mcintyre because it was actually pretty sad.

- I had a great night out in manchester with the people who i am sharing a house with next year. Love those guys!

- Discovered proplus, sitting through morning lectures just got a whole lot easier.

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)