Manicure Monday #2

Monday 23 December 2013

Ok, so it may have been two months since i last posted my nail art, but better late then never right?
This week I have gone all out christmassy! I think this time of year is just an excuse to have glittery nails. Even though it is an absolute pain to take off. Unfortunately I still haven't found an easy way and spend a good half an hour rubbing at my nails with nail polish remover.
So I have gone for shiny blue with little polar bears picking out all topped with a splash of glitter! Its really simple to do and, as much as i recommend getting nail art pens, it can be done with something as simple as a cocktail stick or a pin with a round end stuck into something.

Topshop 'Cosmic Karma'
Models Own nail art pens in white and black
Barry M 'Rose Quartz Glitter'




x

2 comments :

  1. Aww this is adorable! Good work hun! xxx

    http://glitterdetector.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These nails look adorable! I love your blog button too :) I was wondering if you could help me out with that actually. I have no idea how to add a HTML to a text box, if you could email me at bethanyxalice@yahoo.co.uk on any information you have on how I can do it, it would be so helpful!

    Every Friday afternoon I do finds/reviews on my blog, I'd love for you to check out this weeks:

    Find .01 // Floral Diary

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)